The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Morris Stockholm S/S 2010 Lookbook















Morris Stockholm's Spring/Summer 2010 has a very preppy WASP look and the colors are just so vibrant and cool. I love how these pictures came out, very alive, bright and pleasing to the eyes. I'm just not sure exactly how to actually obtain this collection. I went to the website and no luck and then I googled the hell out of it and no luck as well. I've been a fan since I first saw their Autumn 2009 collection in a magazine ad. I will post those pictures up too but these pictures are a special bunch so enjoy! Oh yeah one more thing notice the Ralph Lauren inspiration. RL is known for bringing color to fashion and Morris definitely took their notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment