The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

A Message From Edward!

Please EMM readers take notice to the Follower feature on my page. This helps me with actually interacting with my readers and it is very important to what I do here. Always feel free to comment or email me whenever possible because I love to speak to people with the same passion and obsession as mine. If you don't have a google ID then you can leave a comment here with your name, email and where you are from. Thank you to Openzedoor for being the first now I need for you to do the same. Thank you for your cooperation and for your support!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marcus
    You've got a great looking blog here, I'm pleased I stumbled upon it.
    I've found the best way to attract more followers to your blog is to let everyone else know where you are by following other blogs yourself. The more you follow, the more followers you will attract. Call it cross pollination really.
    Best wishes.
    www.openzedoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Graham! My name is Edward actually. Nice to meet you and thanks for the heads up I will be sure to follow your advice! Thanks for the support as well!

    ReplyDelete