The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Mr. Bathing Ape By United Arrows




I used to really be into Japanese fashion because they literally eat, sleep, breathe fashion and I respected that a lot so Nigo (pictured on the left and designer/owner of the "A Bathing Ape" empire) was one of the people I studied from Japan. I was really baffled but interested in how he reached his price points on his pieces because $400 on a pair of jeans and $1000 for a varsity jacket from a streetwear company and not a major fashion house was unheard of before him but I realized quickly that he used the best quality fabrics you can buy. Now as everybody knows fashion changes everyday so now he's just trying to branch off to other facets of today's fashion and I can respect that. I like the few pieces that I seen thus far especially those shoes with the mustache detail. Pretty cool idea!-EMM Today we get a first closer look at the new Mr. Bathing Ape by United Arrows Spring/Summer 2010 Collection. The brand and Japanese retailer got together on a couple of items this season. The line includes dress shirts, Regal slip-on loafers, hats, as well as suits, ties and more. A mustache surfs as a logo for the line and is applied both on the shirts and the footwear. Look out for a release soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment