The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 4, 2010

EMM's Apple iPad Report



The iPad is the coolest toy that I've gotten in a while. It's everything everyone's been talking about plus more. This is going to take over everything from newspapers to magazines to laptops. I'm actually posting from it now. Do yourself a favor and get yourself one of these. Two thumbs way up plus the approval from Ben Stiller as well. Very user friendly especially if you're familiar with the iPhone format. The ABC TV app allows you to watch all their TV shows free of charge and crystal clear (only certain episodes not all of them). The games are so much better on this size screen and I have all my music, 1600 songs, downloaded straight to the hardrive. I love this thing and I think it is worth every dollar ($500 for 16GB). I can see this being mounted in cars really soon as well so imagine the option of having this in your vehicle. Hey what are you waiting for! Go now and get one! Seriously!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so far behind the curve that I'm only just getting to grips with my iPhone! All the same, its right what you say - these are going to become essential accessories before long.
    I'm going to have to wait a while anyway, these still haven't been released in the UK.
    www.openzedoor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete