The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

The Teen Vogue Handbook

I came across this book yesterday and I couldn't put it down. I actually ended up staying at Barnes & Nobles for like another hour because of this book. My nieces want to start a career in fashion and I'm trying to help them as much as I can but this book is going to be key in helping them figure out exactly what they want to do. A lot of the advice in here is incredibly solid with the likes of Marc Jacobs, Karl Lagerfeld, Anna Wintour, Stella McCartney, Tory Burch and features information on being a designer, stylist, make-up artist, model and even fashion bloggers like myself. All the information is very insightful so go purchase this book if you are looking for a career in fashion for men or womenswear (even though it's primarily concentrates on the female market i.e. Teen Vogue it still has relevant information). Available now @ Amazon.com for $16.47.

No comments:

Post a Comment