The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Burberry Prorsum Spring Runway Show 2011 Suede Trench

The Burberry Prorsum Spring 2011 Runway show in Milan was shown live online yesterday on Burberry.com and the pieces from the show were immediately up for sale after the show. Now if you know by now Burberry is one of my favorite brands but the show had very few pieces that I liked. I'm really not into the Fonzie-like motorcycle jackets. I actually hate those and there were a few renditions of those in the show including a trench-like version. But this was my favorite piece out of the whole collection shown. The Bonded Suede Double Breasted Trench Coat is now for sale for $4195 @ Burberry.com. So SICK! This is the BEST trench coat that I ever laid my eyes on. PERIOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment