The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Giorgio Armani Spring/Summer 2010 Collection

















Ah, Giorgio Armani is not only the richest man in fashion with a net worth of $10 billion but he is also a fashion icon known for his luxurious men's suits for decades now. Giorgio has been one of my favorite designers since I was a kid. If you just mentioned the name Armani people would just react a certain way. His Spring/Summer 2010 has a nice color scheme with the light khaki and grey combination. His sweaters from his cardigans to his crewnecks take on a different look as well. The snakeskin driving loafers in picture 1 are one of my favorite pieces from the collection and the shoes from picture 3 as well. The snakeskin sneakers with the white sole are cool too in pictures 5, 7, and 8. The navy suits in his collection look as luxurious as always and the ladies look just as divine. God bless you Giorgio Armani you're work continues to inspire me greatly! Including with my outfit that I chose today changing it to a grey-on-grey look. Light grey shirt with dark grey chinos and my sand colored suede TOD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment