The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Halston Heritage Assymetric Jersey Mini Dress




Assymetry is pretty tricky when first looked at! It kind of plays a game with the brain especially if you have OCD but it works with this dress from Halston Heritage. Available now @ NET-A-PORTER.com for $245. Halston was my very first experience of the fashion industry. One of my closest childhood friends worked there for several years when I was in college and I used to spend a lot of time there. I've met Randolph Duke, then the head designer of Halston, ran into Debbie Allen and Tyra Banks. I knew pretty much everybody in the office and I even went on a few pickup runs to the dressmakers. It was a great experience. I've received a lot of nice gifts as well including a pair of Halston designer frames and a bottle of Moet Chandon for Christmas. They even offered me a job to help out during Fashion Week for their runway show. All together it was one of the reasons why I wanted to make a career change from music to fashion. The music progression wasn't as enticing as the fashion progression hence why I am still here doing this blog everyday! Thank you Halston!

No comments:

Post a Comment