The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

EMM's Christmas Presents 2010







Christmas was pretty good to me as you can see! Primarily Rugby pieces were added to the collection as well as Bass Saddle Shoes and some Gant by Michael Bastian pieces that I've been obsessing over I finally picked up yesterday @ Barneys in that mess that the blizzard left. If you are on the Men's 4th Floor don't forget to ask for Nafeesa because she is the best at what she does and such a great person to be around. I finally got a pair of Velvet Slippers even though my girl hates them. I love them and the Bass Saddle Shoes are so well constructed. Those khaki Rugby work pants (far left in picture 1) are also another favorite of mine. I actually got a little black stain on the back pocket and for the first time I wasn't mad because it actually works with the pant and it's aesthetics. I love everything I got like the Navy Chesterfield Coat, the Navy Cord Jacket and Pants, my shirts and the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment