The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

GANT BY MICHAEL BASTIAN Fall 2011 Women's Collection












I finally received the official pictures of the Fall 2011 Gant by Michael Bastian Collection and I decided to separate the collection into the two genders. I felt like there was so much going on in the two that it was would be better presented gender at a time. I also decided to present each look in the collection because for one this is one of my favorite collections/designer and two because each look is so different from the next but still portrays the story at hand which is a cross country ski gang influenced by Michael Bastian's stay in Sweden. Each look has at least one intricate piece that I adore especially the sweater in picture 1. The black tights with the white stripe in picture 10 and 11 that blends in perfect with the T-Strap Sandals are also a very key piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment