The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

BILL CUNNINGHAM NEW YORK Documentary


The legendary Bill Cunningham is the original inspiration for The Sartorialist's Scott Schuman and Jak&Jil's Tommy Ton. He has been doing street fashion photography before I was born. Now Richard Press did a documentary on him and it is going to be shown here in New York at the Film Forum on March 16th, 2011 as well as throughout the country. Go to BillCunninghamNewYork.com for more information. Also to see his work go to NYTimes.com. This man is so special. I ran into him at the Vivue Clicquot Polo Match this past summer and he snapped a quick shot of my girl and I and let me tell you that made my year. To be shot by Bill Cunningham is such a great feeling, like you know you are doing something right.

No comments:

Post a Comment