The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

ELLE UK April 2011 Issue Featuring GWEN STEFANI



I haven't posted a magazine cover in a while because I haven't seen one that really deserves a post until I saw this gorgeous cover of ELLE UK's April 2011 Issue featuring Gwen Stefani. The colors just jump out at you from her skin tone, her lipstick, her hair and the beautiful aqua background. The issue is available now. Go to ELLEuk.com for the video of the shoot. Here is a little of the interview here:Gwen on what drives her: 'I think of myself as really lazy. My ideal day would be to never get out of bed. No one can force me to do something unless I'm passionate about it.' On make-up: 'I wear make-up every single day; I like to wear make-up for Gavin and I don't feel energised till I've put it on, then I'm ready to go.' On her toned body: 'It's a daily struggle. I work out five days a week. I can't imagine not doing it.' On marriage: 'I've been with Gavin for 14 years, and, let's face it, that is a huge accomplishment. I feel so proud of that – it has't been the easiest journey.' On modesty: 'I have this real masculine-feminine thing: I'm not really that sexy – I get all made up and then I like to be a tough girl. I didn't even wear high heels until I was in my thirties! To me, [stripping off] is so boring.' Read the full Gwen Stefani interview in April's ELLE, out Wednesday 9 March 2011. For the whole interview buy the magazine now on newsstands!

No comments:

Post a Comment