The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

EDWARD'S VACA IN EAST HAMPTON 2011








Sorry for the 3 day hiatus but I was on a much needed little vaca out in East Hampton, Long Island. I used my Blackberry for the above images but it doesn't look that bad. I spent the whole time on the beautiful Main Beach and Indian Wells Beach (which is a resident only beach that I got ticketed $150 for visiting) as well as my hotels' pool! I ate at Babettes which was a very friendly place with great service but not-so tasty extremely healthy food that was very overpriced. I stopped at the RRL Store and it was amazing full of chunky sweaters, nautical inspired pieces, vintage jewelry including a very-cool US Navy ring in silver and a silver chain with a surfer engraved round medalion for $495. The jeans were so cool but they had slim fit bootcut jeans? Why? Isn't that the equivalent to bell bottoms? Nonetheless they were faded to perfection like RRL's usually are.

No comments:

Post a Comment