The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

IPHONE 5 Rendering



This is supposedly the most realistic rendering of the iphone 5 from a company in China who was sent the dimensions to create a case for the phone. I guess that is the last time that Apple's going to send them anything again! But besides the big @ss oval home button that hurts my eyes, I am really digging the new design! No more glass which is good because my phone dropped once with a case, my screen cracked and that was it for me. As you can see it is a lot thinner and it doesn't have that metal border around it anymore that was supposedly messing up the reception of the phones. It looks more like an iphone again or an ipod but with a much bigger screen which is cool! Can't wait for it's official release! Bye bye Blackberry!

No comments:

Post a Comment