The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

RAF SIMONS 1995 Padded Bomber Jacket



I am not really into bubble coats but the name of this jacket just got me! 1995 was such an incredible year for me as a young 16 year old in New York City with no internet to search for clothing I had to go on many adventures throughout the city to find my treasures. It was so much fun. Not only that, I also started my first radio show and began collecting many music industry connects which has led me here to this new stage of my life in styling. You never know where you are going to end but it is always good to dream and always follow those dreams. Oh yeah and this jacket does remind me of 1995 because military bomber jackets were in as well as bubble coats so Raf Simons decided to marry the two. Available now @ MrPorter.com for $1025.

No comments:

Post a Comment