The Daily Online Go-To Guide For Fashion & Style!

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2012

BAND OF OUTSIDERS Fall/Winter 2012 Collection















I have been waiting to see a new Band of Outsiders line since June so I was sitting by my computer waiting for the images to pop up on this lovely thing called the internet and watching the trending twitter feeds come in one by one. Hopefully I will get an invitation to one in the future with all the press that I give this line and the thousands of dollars that I spend on their clothing. My house looks like a B.O.O showroom all jokes aside. Anywho the collection was pleasing especially the looks that I featured above. My favorite look was the tan suit with the green shirt underneath and the horse embroidered scarf.  The black peacoat with the off white stripes is another key piece. The other tan suit with the embroidered dogs/horses is also cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment